About this project
admin-support / customer-support
As a Customer Service Representative at UCC, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide exceptional service to our customers. You will be responsible for investigating and resolving customer issues across various communication channels. This role is key to our commitment to delivering a seamless and luxurious experience to our Partner's clients.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues via all communication channels.
- Utilize call handling and CRM systems to assist customers effectively.
- Provide outstanding customer support in English (at least C1 level) and Spanish (at least B2 level).
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of social media and messaging/chat tools.
- Quickly understand the root cause of customer queries.
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain high energy levels and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish language.
- Minimum 12 months of experience in a customer-facing role preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and adaptable work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Proactive and energized attitude.
40 hours per week per person, in rotating shifts (morning, afternoon, and night shifts should be covered!)
Competitive hourly rate starting at 4 USD per hour.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, we encourage you to apply!
Application Deadline: Please submit your application by October 25, 2023.
Category Admin Support
Subcategory Customer Support
Time required More than 20 hours
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: October 28, 2023