Our tool has over 800,000 unique users per month, covering different countries and languages.
We have one of the most prominent digital marketing and SEO brands globally, serving companies like Nike, Twitter, Microsoft, Adobe, Dell, eBay, Shopify, Spotify, CNN, GoDaddy, HSBC, and more.
We expect that you:
- Understand SEO terms, strategies, and tactics;
- Have excellent written communication skills in English. The support to our customers is done in English (a second language is a plus)
- Spanish speaker
- Know how to investigate, analyze, and solve problems. Users expect this from you;
- Will work on Saturday or Sunday every 15 days (with a weekday off);
- Customer service experience is a plus
What will be your daily tasks:
- You'll be answering emails or attending the live chat support.
You’ll help our users understand our tool, use it to improve their websites, and help them solve problems regarding their account and the use of our application.
- You’ll be working with the rest of the team and close with the users to investigate and identify bugs that they might uncover. You’ll advise using our tool to improve customers’ SEO and drive more traffic to their websites.
- You will have other tasks related to the job, such as writing articles to the tools knowledge base based on user needs and questions. You will have a daily quota of emails to answer and users to assist.
The platform: An all-in-one seo and marketing tool used to find thousands of keyword and content ideas, run technical seo audits, keep track of your website seo health, and acquire competitive intelligence.
Alongside our blog, our brand commands over 5 million unique visitors per month - so there’s a huge user base to nurture and empower.
Attention to detail is critical in this job, so if you’ve read this carefully, please make sure to include the expression ‘dum laborious prosperous’ in your response.
Customer support which involves live chat and email support
Category Admin Support
Subcategory Customer Support
Time required More than 20 hours
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Deadline: March 05, 2021