Initially we are looking for someone who can work around 25 hours per week.
- Identifying and recruiting new affiliates.
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates.
- Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions.
- Reporting for affiliate marketing promotions and activity.
- Maintaining on-going communication campaigns.
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program.
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements.
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better.
- Keeping track of affiliate sales and paying affiliates in a timely manner.
- Becoming an expert of our products and being able to communicate that knowledge to our partners.
- During the first 3-6 months the person would be also responsive for working with our customer success team in order to take care incoming inquiries from Brazil.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem-Solving & Decision-Making skills are required.
- Experience with online marketing technologies.
- Must speak PORTUGUESE and Spanish fluently. Advanced English level is a plus.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree or advanced student in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field (or equivalent years of relevant experience).
Our office is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but we are accepting candidates from anywhere (being slightly preferred São Paulo or Buenos Aires).
If you are interested please let me know and I will reply with the next steps.
Category Sales & Marketing
Project size Medium
Is this a project or a position? Long-term position
Required availability Part time
Deadline: January 28, 2020