About this project
admin-support / customer-support
You will provide prospective customers with services that solve unique personal or small-business needs. Must be energetic, well-spoken and eager to give superb service and attention to our customers. usa citizens only.
● Speak and write fluently in English and Spanish. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must for this role
● Remote work experience.
● You must have a high-speed internet connection at your home.
● Possess the ability to make calls, answer calls, connect and interact with customers at all levels
● Possess the ability to type while listening to the customer and extracting the most important pieces of information to address their needs and meet the company’s operational business requirements
● Tenacity to handle rejection/claims and difficult situations and continue on with a positive attitude.
● Demonstrate enthusiasm, persistence, and confidence
● Possess strong self-organization and time management skills including the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
● Be self-motivated and self-directed
Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
● Identify new sales opportunities through inbound leads, follow-up calls and emails, and outbound cold and warm calls.
● Responsible for the whole customer service cycle for each customer (reading and assessing needs to closing and looking to achieve recurrence).
Driving the whole Customer Service cycle from end to end
● Comfortable getting multiple inbound calls from actual and potential clients and meeting call goals. (Individuals and SMB representatives)
● Record/register customer information and maintain databases by obtaining, entering, and verifying required data.
● Present and deliver information to clients with the objective of generating interest, qualifying prospects, booking meetings and showing Company added value
● Servicing customers’ needs and requests telephonically and/or communicating them to the correct agent that will work on their case.
Communication with callers and agents is a critical part of the work
● Be goal oriented, comprehensive, persuasive and driven.
● Understand the client’s needs to provide the best solution available
● Build rapport with current and prospective clients, professionally articulate value, and gain interest in using our products or services.
● Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and capacity to manage clients (individuals, SMB accounts), opportunities and customer service activities transparently and work collaboratively to move them through the Company’s process.
● Meet and exceed objectives to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and/or exceeded.
Our customer seeks to hire 2 persons for long term.
Category Admin Support
Subcategory Customer Support
Time required More than 20 hours
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified