About this project
it-programming / mobile-development
We are looking for an engineer with a diversified background to help us develop both a native Android application and a set of web applications. This is a long-term project, with a monthly retainer and averaging 40 hours of work a week. Duration 9-12 months or longer.
• Ensure high-quality customer experience through our products; you must be obsessive about creating a great experience;
• Participate in the entire product cycle, from conception to creation to deployment to maintenance; we want your creativity;
• Translate high-level tasks and product requirement documents into technical design documents and scalable, maintainable, and readable codebases;
• Develop and implement high and low-level system design for engineering projects;
• Develops scripts and set up infrastructure for monitoring and logging for all deployed software;
• Take complete end-to-end ownership of development and production pipelines of internal systems and consumer-facing products;
• Solid experience comprising backend (Spring Boot/Hibernate, NodeJS), Frontend (React/Angular), Android native application development (Java), and software design/architecture;
• Knowledge of messaging services like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ;
• Experience developing data processing pipelines;
• Experience in building distributed web services - development and chaining;
• Knowledge and understanding of cloud services like aws, gcp, ovh;
• experience with devops technologies (docker, kubernetes, jenkins, ci/cd, etc.).
• Interest in deep learning;
• Understanding of and interest in geographic information systems.
company culture requirements
internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment; we are a distributed company with team members in north america, south america, india, vietnam, algeria, and the philippines. You’ll work from home and will interact with your teammates through video, chat, and our project management systems. Direct oversight will decrease over time as you prove your ability.
• Customer obsession is the key to fit in our culture.
• You must want to create; if you’re interested in just maintaining a code base, this isn’t the place to work.
• Must be adaptable – we’re a small company and use flexibility and adaptability as a key competitive advantage;
• Structured – you must be able to create your own structure in terms of routines and processes, by yourself and in conjunction with team members;
• Must be fluent in English – that’s our common language within the company.
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Apps programming. Android, iOS and others
What is the scope of the project? Create a new app
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have I have specifications
Required availability As needed
Required platforms Android, Other
I need to Create an app
Back-end is required Yes
Payment gateway Yes
Delivery term: Not specified