About this project
sales-marketing / others
about dfinity community
dfinity community is the largest and most influential media outlet focused on the internet computer ecosystem.
about the role
our content manager is the person responsible for overseeing the planning, organization, creation, and publishing of all content web content.
- Develop a content strategy, update existing content, and build an editorial calendar.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and potential topics of interest.
- Write or edit headlines and subheadlines that capture the attention.
- Work with writers to ensure that they have all the information needed to create quality content.
- Coordinate with writers to schedule production timelines and monitor progress on projects.
- Hire and manage writers.
- Teach and train internal contributors.
- Find and manage guest bloggers.
- Analyze and monitor the website’s success metrics.
- Ensure all blog posts follow our best practices: Seo friendly, format & layout, readability, graphics, hyperlinks (interlinking articles), and call to actions.
- fluent in english and excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for crypto, or at least willingness to learn.
- Content management system proficiency.
- Previous experience working on crypto startups is preferred but those with no crypto experience are welcome too
- Good copywriting skills.
- General SEO skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to operate autonomously in an unstructured start-up environment.
- Ability to analyze and monitor basic website metrics on Google Analytics and other SEO and content tools.
Commitments & benefits:
- Full-time, permanent.
- Occasionally, overtime may be required.
- Fully remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Control your workload.
- Opportunity to work on a growing decentralized organization.
Dfinity Community is the largest and most influential media outlet focused on the Internet Computer ecosystem
Category Sales & Marketing
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration More than 6 months