About this project
sales-marketing / others
We are looking for a native Spanish-speaking entrepreneurial person to join our team as a digital marketer and help us to the next level. You should be comfortable working on fast phased environment and have good communication and influencing skills. Fluency in English is a must.
Knowledge and expertise in the Fintech area is a strong plus.
- Communication with our main affiliate partners on an ad hoc basis
- Sourcing and contacting potential partners for traffic; helping onboarding & technical process
- Monitoring Facebook campaign KPI’s, traffic volumes across channels
- Facebook campaign review
- Learnings from tests
- Launching new A/B tests
- Adjusting budgets according to CPA and volumes
Affiliate partners review:
- New partners review - if too early for profitability, need to analyze profiles w. Data
- Launching new partners (or organizing a new backlog of partners)
- Adjusting volumes
- Reviewing user/traffic targets for every upcoming month
- Assigning targets for Facebook, Affiliates (across channel + individually)
- Planning budget and traffic share between products
- Monthly review of campaigns (profitability, learnings from tests)
- Ideation and creation of test/ideas backlog
- Making sure there are new creatives for affiliate partners every month (co-ordinating creation with the team and sharing out to partners)
We are a passionate, international team committed to helping democratize consumer finances and transferring the power to the customers. We are united by passion, empowered by cultural diversity, and guided by our powerful goal.
We love celebrating our victories and having fun along our ambitious journey.
Category Sales & Marketing
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration 3 - 4 months