About this project
admin-support / virtual-assistant-1
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to support our Events Department.
?About the role:
• Dedication: Part time
• Work model: remote work
• Location: Worldwide
• Project’s Lenght: 6 months (with possibility to be extended.)
? Main responsibilities:
Reporting to the Events Director, some of your main tasks will be:
• Contacting various providers located in different countries to place orders.
• Tracking orders and guaranteeing on-time deliveries.
• Research potential suppliers.
• Maintain up-to-date invoice records.
• Follow up with suppliers, if necessary, to confirm or change orders.
• Assist with other administrative duties related to Events.
• Prepare presentations following established templates.
• Present budgets
?Background & Skills:
• A minimum of 1 years, direct hands-on experience in a role related.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Knowledge of online tools and software such as Outlook and Teams.
• Ability to learn new tools quickly.
• Excellent interpersonal communication.
• Highly organized.
• A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
Category Admin Support
Subcategory Virtual Assistant
Project size Medium
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified