About this project
admin-support / customer-support
our company mission
to provide exceptional stewardship of real estate investments for every client.
Mission for this Position
To maximize resident satisfaction through excellent customer service, while controlling repair costs.
Maintenance Scheduler Position Summary
Our property management company is in immediate need of an organized and dedicated Maintenance Scheduler to join our team. We manage over 500 residential apartments and single-family homes across South Florida, and our goal is to increase the efficiency of our maintenance services while still providing quality homes for our residents. Most of our residents are families with at least one member who works full time outside the home, and they require flexible scheduling and excellent follow-through. If you enjoy fast-paced work and you take a meticulous approach to your tasks, we’re interested in hearing from you. This position involves communicating with residents both over the phone and via email.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Answer phone calls to our dedicated maintenance line and book appointments for service, repairs, and routine inspections.
• Greet residents who call our office and assist them with booking future service.
• Perform basic diagnosis of repair issues, and assist residents with resolving basic problems.
• Input new tasks into our property management software and assign to the appropriate team member.
• Review service requests with maintenance supervisor and send work orders to appropriate vendors.
• Call residents 12-24 hours prior to their appointments to remind confirm the day, time, and access instructions.
• Change appointments for residents and communicate with other team members and vendors about changes.
• Add, cancel or make changes to appointments in the organization's schedule.
• Send reminder emails to residents about scheduled services.
• Follow up with residents to ask about the level of service they received, and request reviews when appropriate.
• Coordinate schedules with vendors, handymen, government inspectors, and other team members.
• Schedule emergency service.
• Resolve appointment conflicts with residents, vendors, and team members.
• Communicate with residents regarding lease provisions to reduce unnecessary company expenses.
• Produce and process schedules and reports as they are requested by our team, residents, or clients.
• Available to take calls and handle key responsibilities during typical business hours, 8:00am-5:00pm EST, M-F.
• Attendance at weekly team meeting via Zoom video conference at 10am every Monday. Typically 1 hour per meeting.
• Weekly review meeting with supervisor.
• Must be detail oriented, responsive, responsible, a team player, a problem solver, and have a desire to learn and grow with our business.
Fluent in English and strong writing skills
Comfortable working in a high volume call environment
Customer service background
Maintenance service calls experience is a plus
• Responsibilities and compensation will grow with the company
• Opportunity to become more deeply involved in aspects of the business you find most appealing and rewarding.
Category Admin Support
Subcategory Customer Support
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration More than 6 months