About this project
it-programming / e-commerce
The final candidate will have to:
- Test websites, mostly e-commerce, to catch functionality issues related to the purchase flow. Both on real devices and emulators.
- Replicate bugs reported by clients and pass on to developers
- Compare websites vs. Figma designs thoroughly to ensure design has been correctly implemented by the development team
- Write QA tickets descriptive of the issues for developers in Asana, Jira
- Join regular meetings with the development team
The ideal candidate is someone who can roll up their sleeves, test websites thoroughly paying as much attention to detail as possible and providing good written direction to developers on how to replicate the issues.
This job is a great fit for:
- QA Analysts that are used to manual QA
- Designers interested in web development
- Website implementers (not necessarily programmers) familiar with Shopify or Wordpress
We're a Spanish speaking company but English is a must for this job.
Thank you for reading!
Category IT & Programming
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have Not applicable
Required availability Part time
Roles needed Business analyst
Project duration More than 6 months