About this project
admin-support / others-2
We’ve been moving fast since we founded our E-commerce in late 2019. Since then, we’ve built 3 stores and grown our team to 10 people. We are now expanding our team.
89% of high performing organizations involve project managers who consistently contribute to business success.
That’s where you come in: we’re looking for an initial part-time (probably second month full-time) Project/Business manager to work with sound organizing skills involving managing the team. You will be responsible for the success or failure of the project. Besides, you will need to keep the knowledge flow seamless, understand the strengths and weaknesses of the team members, and assign projects accordingly for success.
About the role
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Tracking the project status and optimizing them to avoid projects going off track.
Responding to emails and creating vital project information to be sent to clients.
Organizing meetings alternatively with the team, clients, and reporting the CEO.
Creating an agenda for the meeting to share the progress.
Keeping the team informed about the action plan and making necessary amendments if needed.
Getting all the resources pre-planned, fixing the budget, and maintaining a record of daily expenditure.
Build a roadmap of a project with specific goals.
Determine all the resources for the project like finances and human resources to complete a project successfully.
Develop effective policies and procedures for projects to be delivered to the customers by creating the schedule in advance and keeping the team informed.
Have the dynamic mindset to change the plan according to the circumstances and when projects move off track.
Leading and Managing
Coordinate with different people in the team and ensure that the project is delivered on time.
Record the project progress and make a decision instantly without affecting the system.
Demand excellence from the team members and make regular follow-ups with the individuals to check if the progress is occurring as per guidelines.
Evaluate the deviations of the problems and make appropriate suggestions and recommendations to get back on the right path.
Be the primary contact of the entire project and maintain the reports, schedules, progress, and budget.
Education and/or experience
Skills and Experience
A Business-related degree and or experience in project management required.
Excellent in verbal and written communication.
Ability to lead, motivate, and inspire team members.
Strategic organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking.
Experience in agile methodologies and data analysis is a huge advantage.
Highly competent with program management, scheduling, budgeting, and task estimation
● Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and clients.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Proficient ability to communicate in English; another language like Dutch or other is a huge plus.
● Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy, procedure and instruction manuals.
● Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form.
● Ability to ensure confidentiality, security, and safekeeping of our business and customer information.
● Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
● Can work preferably in the Netherlands time zone. (GMT +1)
● Take responsibility for your own actions.
● Are committed to long hours of work when necessary to complete assignments and reach goals.
● Have strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
● Display original thinking and creativity; self-starter; generates suggestions for improving work.
● Treat others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
● Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and meet all deadlines.
● Are willing to participate as a team member, eager to tackle new assignments, and ready for a long term commitment.
● High level of energy, positive attitude and the ability to work cross-functionally with teams.
About working with us
We’re looking for structured thinkers full of passion, ambition, and kindness. We’d love for you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your experience, skills, and interests will help you stand out—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
We welcome people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions and the status quo. Join us.
● are fundamental optimists who believe we’re still only at the start of the digital age.
● Go to extraordinary lengths to distinguish ourselves through world-class work.
● Prioritize quality over speed, and speed over scope.
● Desire working with deeply ambitious, kind, and mission-driven people.
● Strive to make the complex simple.
● Use first principles to debate ideas, test assumptions, and make decisions.
● Seek the truth by putting data above opinions.
● Assume good intent and give tactical feedback to help each other get better.
● Hold no ego—when our customers win, we all win.
Please write AMAZING when you apply.
Category Admin Support
Project size Large
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified