About this project
sales-marketing / others
(Note: This job ad is long because we love our company, and we want to ensure all candidates understand we have a different approach to doing business. The effort you put into applying for this position shows us you are the right person for Redfynn. cover letters and resumes are read and do matter.
About RedFynn Technologies:
RedFynn has grown to become one of the most well respected, full-service business solutions providers in the U.S. Who is currently expanding its operations.. We are currently in need of qualified and enthusiastic talent to join our value-driven team of professionals.
At RedFynn our people come first. Having the best people and unbreakable company culture is what allows us to consistently deliver an invaluable client experience. The right candidate must be passionate about small business and aligned with our core values.
Do not apply if you are not passionate about small business and/or 100% confident you can live and breathe our core values every day.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in demand generation for RedFynn’s newest business channel. This is an exciting position with lots of room for growth!
RedFynn Core Values:
- We passionately advocate for our clients
- We are family
- We innovate and invest in improvement
- We have synergy
- We do details
- We do the right thing
- We have fun
- We approach challenges with optimism
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Make a minimum of 300 outbound calls per day
- Setting qualified sales appointments
- Communicating both verbally and in writing with key decision-makers at a variety of levels
- Maintaining detailed and accurate electronic sales records and other administrative duties as required.
- Delivering excellent follow up proactively and on time / as promised to ensure the highest levels of professionalism and sales efficiency.
- Computer literate, familiar with the Google Suite of products
- Must be extremely proficient in speaking and writing in English.
- Must be sales-driven, money motivated, and possess an excellent work ethic.
- Needs an outgoing personality that is not afraid to be on the phone.
- Must have access to a fast and reliable internet connection, with a minimum of 25 mbps, download speed.
- Must have a home working environment suitable for making outbound calls without background noise and/or disruptions.
- 1 year of telesales experience preferred.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Self Starter - Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Communication - Effective listener and communicator who is able to establish long-lasting customer relationships.
How To Apply:
Email your cover letter, resume, and internet speed test report (from the location you’ll be working from) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference "Outbound Calls/Lead Generation Representative" in the email title.
Category Sales & Marketing
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration More than 6 months