Main task includes;
- Recruitment for Full-time & Interns (from Posting ADs, to filtering applicants and arranging interviews, work contracts)
- Managing Leave & Payroll
- Responsible to generate and prepare timely submission of statutory contributions of EPF, Socso/EIS and Income Tax
- Handling employees' Socso claims. Preparing related documents for Socso claim & report form to labour department
- SOP & Company Guide (Create and maintain Company Guides)
- Reporting Weekly (Must report on work done)
- Arranging Staff outing and activity
- Prepare and compile documents for timely and accurate submission to management and relevant government
- To maintain filing system to facilitate traceability of document at all time.
- Manage Staff inquiry and liaise with management
- Ensure the adherence to company policy
- Able to give advise employees HR matters
- Meeting with Management al least 2x per month (this is ad-hoc located at One City Subang Jaya)
- Must be contactable and responsive via Whatsapp, if needed
- Administers employee benefit program (if any) by advising employees of eligibility, providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission, and notifying employees of approvals.
- Sets up and schedules meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
- Able to make and take phone calls as part of day to day job
- Able to assist the company with managing overseas workers as well as other Freelancers
- Fluent in Written and Spoken English
- Diploma/Degree in HR Management
- Experienced in payroll
- Computer Literate
- Strong numerical skills
- at least 1 experience in HR or similar
- Positive Attitude
- Organizational Skills
Our company is based in Malaysia and we have Sister company in Australia that will also require HR management.
Category Finance & Management
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Part time
Project duration 3 - 4 months