- Privately owned publishing company in Wyoming & New York.
- Over 20 bestselling books on Amazon
- Amazing, fun, and flexible company culture
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to add a full-time Project Coordinator to help us with taking the charge in directing our publishing team. You will be expected to learn, be very sharp, and have amazing people skills.
The primary responsibility of this position is taking on the operations of the company.
Day to Day Work would include:
- Communicating with our team
- Managing the team (holding them accountable in a respected manner)
- Organize drive folders
- Problem Solving
- Hire/rehire when necessary
- Handling Youtube uploads
- Other administrative tasks
Who is a good fit:
If you would like to learn about marketing and project management in a growing publishing company and you have a creative mind and attention to detail, we want to work with you! We have a great company culture and are looking for someone who will fit in with our team.
Learn from an Amazon bestselling team and develop the right skill set for long term success.
- FLUENT in English, written and oral (Non Negotiable)
- Must be Have GREAT attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills & awesome with People
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills.
- The ability to solve problems and not always look to someone else for help
- $600 to $950 monthly salary, depending on Skill-Level - Paid every 2 weeks
Category Sales & Marketing
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration: 3 - 4 months