You are driven by a desire to work for an organization that is not just about profits, but also makes the world a better place.
Note: You can work from home. All the services will be done virtually and through video calls.
1) Proven experience of 3 to 5 years in managing schedules of CEOs, entrepreneurs or company directors
2) Fluent and excellent in English (verbal and written), including editing and proofreading of documents - either native speaker or bilingual with a good accent
3) Stable and high-powered internet connection
4) Able to connect via Skype video calls in a quiet room without external noise
5) Highly proficient and experienced in Google calendar management
6) Experience managing Office applications as Google Docs;
7) Very flexible in work timings because CEO travels through different time zones and you need to accommodate his time zones
8) Ability to multi-tasking and under tight deadlines
9) Highly organized, structured, meticulous, with high attention to detail
10) Very proactive.
We expect you to learn from previous experiences and also working with us, to propose and develop new strategies to manage the day-to-day and agenda of the CEO
11) References and proven work experience in the areas above are an absolute requirement. You will need to provide references in those areas upon request.
In your application: please answer below question
1) Describe previous experiences managing a calendar of a CEO or top management executive?
2) How did you manage the day-to-day and the CEO's agenda? What were your methods and key techniques?
3) What is your time zone availability to work?
Category Admin Support
Subcategory Virtual Assistant
Project size Large
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration: 3 - 4 months