- make calls using our nurtured and ready business contacts.
- Schedule lunch appointments for our Program Advisors for the purpose of onboarding new clients.
- Track all appointments on our CRM base.
- Answers prospects' inquiries or concerns.
Aspiring talents must exhibit the following qualifications:
- strong appointment setter background
- bpo experience at least 1 year doing in calls
- with highly competent english speaking skills (preferably american accent or no accent and upbeat/friendly tone)
- able to work with minimal supervision from mon-fri at 7:30 am cst - 3:30 pm cst
- customer-centered and goal-oriented, with an undeniably awesome personality
- willing to step out of their comfort zone
- open to career and personal growth
- noise-canceling headset (professional ones, not the mobile headsets)
- pc/laptop > at least intel i3 with 4gb ram
- stable internet connection > at least 10mbps download
- quiet workspace
our company is growing fast and we are welcoming people who are eager to learn and who have strong leadership potential. Our team is fun and supportive. We like to laugh just as much as we work.
We will support, train, and guide you throughout your journey with us!
Category Sales & Marketing
Project size Medium
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration 3 - 4 months