About this project
admin-support / others-2
we are now seeking a highly motivated, organized, and upbeat individual with a keen eye for talent to join our team as a recruitment specialist.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling the full recruitment cycle from sourcing candidates and screening resumes to interviewing, onboarding, and providing ongoing support to new hires.
• gather and analyze management’s requirements regarding hiring needs;
• create and post job announcements internally and externally through various job boards;
• proactively search for candidates through different platforms and channels;
• research and develop new channels and strategies for recruitment;
• review resumes, conduct interviews, assess candidate qualifications, and keep them updated on the status of their applications;
• consult managers on the suitability of the candidates and ensure the highest level of person-job-organization fit;
• organize new staff onboarding.
• at least 2 years of experience in recruitment;
• ability to work independently and manage multiple recruitment projects at once;
• fluency in written and spoken english;
• ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
• strong attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills;
• excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and high level of initiative.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company where you can make a positive impact, we want to hear from you!
Category Admin Support
Project size Large
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified